We have so many talented artists and they love sharing their art with others around the area.
You can always find their work at Ledge Craft Lane but sometimes you can find them elsewhere too! Let's catch up with a few of our artists and see where they are as we head into Fall.
David is from Charlotte and has been with Ledge Craft Lane for many years. Last month he was the featured artist for the Lansing Arts Council and you may have seen him in the past at the Island Art Fair or the Color Cruise & Island Festival. His works of acrylics and oils on canvas are magical and often tell stories.
This month you can find David's work at the Charlotte City Hall and Charlotte Community Library.
Tam is one of our art instructors, teaching youth and adults the art of clay sculpting.
She bought her first potters wheel while still in high school and has taught pottery classes for most of her life. You've probably spotted her at the Island Art Fair too.
Tam is also a member of the Mason Area Art Guild. If you're in Mason, stop into Bestsellers Books and Coffee Co. - the guild has their work on display this month.
Lisa is an artist designer of one of a kind, unique wool mittens and her company is called Smitten with Mittens!
Lisa seeks out unique and colorful wool and individually creates her mittens based on the density, patterns, colors and designs of the wool.
Lisa's a busy woman! You'll be able to find her not only at Ledge Craft Lane but these places too:
* October 6 - Fall Festival at Pink & Frillos in Greenville
* October 18 - South Lansing Farmer's Market
* October 20 -Reo Town, Lansing
* October 27 - Grand Ledge Farmer's Market
* November 3 - Recycled Art Market, Grand Rapids
* November 4 - St. Mary's, Westphalia
* November 10 - St. Gerard's, Lansing
* November 17 - St. Martha's, Okemos
* December 1 - DeWitt Christmas Show
* December 8 - Reo Town, Lansing